We utilise one of the most secure transaction channels available in the world today.
Our Ecommerce application includes the following security features :
- We use E-Gateway as our credit card payment gateway which ensures your credit card details are recorded in a highly secure 128 bit encrypted environment.
- All browsers are required to use a minimum of 40-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology (This means that there is no way to bypass the security systems).
- Digital certification to verify integrity and authenticity from this website.
- Encrypted card details are sent with your order to our accounts department to be processed. Your card details are erased from record as soon as your order is processed. This eliminates the risk of your credit card details being captured and used by unauthorized people.
- Each order is checked, one by one by our accounts department before processing.. This reduces the possibility of credit card fraud.
- Ecommerce functionality programmed and maintained by BSP Corporate. A sophisticated Australian website developer specializing in internet security and watertight website infrastructure.
- Lime Flowers does not store full credit card details. The Lime Flowers website has a SSL secure page for you to enter your card details into. Your credit card details are then transmitted to the ANZ eGate server in the background via a secure, encripted connection. We have also adopted card security measures including firewall and intruder detection software and undertake regular scanning for viruses and worms. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer and is the encryption software that is used to protect your credit card details from being intercepted during transmission by unauthorised users.